Guitar Pro 6.0.1 r7840 Windows All (2010/ENG) With Full Screen Tested | 1.7 GB
Guitar Pro 6
Guitar Pro is first and foremost a software designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings.
Its great ease of use and the success of its specific file format have made it a software used by guitarists worldwide.
It now includes editing support for many other instruments like the piano or the drums, a realistic audio engine, and interactive tools to support every musician’s practice.
· With Guitar Pro you have the option of working either directly in page or screen mode (horizontal or vertical). The screen modes use all the space available in the Workspace. It is possible to change at any moment the proportions and page setup of your document as well as the viewed tracks.
Automatic page setup:
· Guitar Pro automatically configures the vertical position of the various elements of the score. The input is therefore very rapid, giving an output Similar to that of published songbooks.
· Guitar Pro automatically adds the bars and provides synchronization Between the tracks of the score. This strict synchronization is needed for proper sound rendering of the score and it can also be educational at the same time.
· Each tool within Guitar Pro is closely linked to the active track properties. For example, if you opened the Guitar Tuner, it would give you the tuning chosen for that specific track. This makes Guitar Pro very powerful, and easy to use.
1. langkah pertama Install dulu Guitar Pro 6 nya
Untuk sementara keluar dulu dari software guitar Pro nya. (dc dulu inet nya jg ya…)
\Documents and Settings\ (user_name_windows)\Application Data\Guitar Pro 6Kalo windows 7 atau Vista ke :
\Users\ (user_name_windows) \AppData\Roaming\Guitar Pro 6
Overwrite saja …
Tapi kalo minta sn lagi, coba masukin lagi sn nya…
Kalo masih error juga…
konek ke internet, masukin sn nya (biar ketauan di banned), trus dc lagi inet nya.
Trus ulangi langkah ke 4
Guitar Pro 6 RSE 2 (SoundBank) only IDWS Link
The RSE: realistic audio playback
The RSE (Realistic Sound Engine) technology includes the realistic studio recordings of instruments, as well as some effect modelisations that are the result of years of research.
You’ll get access to over a hundred soundbanks, and over fifty effects pedals and amps. We provide many presets for all styles, and you can also configure your own effect chains. You can apply a mastering to the final result, with a compressor-limiter, a reverb, and a 10-track equalizer.
You can also listen to your scores in MIDI sound.
Optimized playback options
During playback, the score automatically scrolls on and a highlighted cursor lets you know which note is being played. You can adjust tempo, and play all or part of a piece in loops. The Speed Trainer will then let you play any section of the score in loops with progressive accelerations. This is very useful to practice a solo or a complex guitar riff!
All of the effects specific to the guitar (e.g., bend, slide, ghost notes, etc.) are rendered into the playback, as well as the various possible playing styles – pickstroking, fingerpicking or slapping, for instance.
In Guitar Pro 6 the RSE2 offers over a hundred soundbanks, new integrated presets, and the possibility to entirely configure the sound of each track.
DOWNLOAD INDOWEBSTER LINK